Thursday 5 June 2014

F A S H I O N // A little bit a silver

Had a little browse around H&M a few weeks ago (on the hunt for some cheap sportswear), and accidentally found myself in the jewellery section handing these silver tone twisted rings to the cashier...whoops
I'm not one to usually wear much in the way of jewellery, tending to stick to a few flat rings and a chunky watch however there's something about a collection of identical, subtle silver bands stacked on top of one another that drives me a little costume jewellery mad.
This is perhaps my third collection of silver midi rings purchased this year, and as every set begins to tarnish I wonder whether the time has come to invest in some real metal. But then I find myself in H&M again and well... you know the rest. 
And so I'd like to introduce these little beauties to the world! May their short month of wearability be a happy one! (Before they turn green and end up in my bin...)

No comments:

Post a Comment