Tuesday 3 June 2014

F A S H I O N // House Of Sunny

The wonderful guys over at House of Sunny very kindly sent me their beautiful Canteen top (I'd had my beady eye on it for a while), and as soon as I slipped it on I knew I had to share it with you all!
Being a huge fan of anything oversized and neutral I knew this would fit seamlessly into my wardrobe. Flattering, comfortable, and that asymmetric pouch front? Incredibly handy for storing your oyster card and lip balm when you need to go hands free! For me fashion has to be both practical and attractive, and HOS combine both crucial elements to create a collection of perfectly structured yet incredibly wearable clothing. 
Styled with a pair of raw hemmed jeans and my Senso stingray Ida's, I felt the very essence of comfort whilst running through London and trawling round Graduate fashion week! Which reminds me, I'll be posting about GFW in the next day or two (as soon as I organise all my photos)!

Also I wish my face would be normal in photos, but no...

For now...

1 comment:

  1. You look flawless and I loooove these photos x

    ReplyDelete