Sunday 1 June 2014

L I F E S T Y L E // Goodbye May

Another month has flown by in a complete blur. If I had to tell you one thing that happened in the last four weeks I'd be at a complete loss. The last seven days in particular have been so hectic that this weekend couldn't have come sooner! Looking back through some of the images taken this month is actually the only way I can actually remember what the hell I got up to, and even then it's just a wash of tropical greenery and a lot of sunglasses.
Finally however I feel as though the summer months are upon as, and although I can't take any holiday time for the next three months (another crazy time at work), I'll be sure to make the most of whatever sunshine we have over here! I hope the next month treats you all amazingly well! And HAPPY JUNE!

2 comments: