Thursday 16 October 2014

F A S H I O N // It doesn't count unless it's monochrome


Let me start by again apologising for my lack of online presence this month.
In the best way possible I have well and truly been thrown in at the deep end in my new job, and I'm still yet to come up for air.

I'll get there (she hopes).
Until that day though please ignore all future typos coming from my direction- Lack of sleep and an overactive brain has resulted in some major keyboard faux pas. 

What I actually came here to do was introduce you a few major new additions to my wardrobe! 
I've never been one to indulge in 'retail therapy' before this year, instead viewing clothes shopping as more of a necessity. My high street visits always resembled that yearly shop for school clothes (a memory that still sends chills down my spine). The screaming tantrums in Clarks and oversized school trousers *shudder*
However, I've recently found myself enjoying the retail experience (although I can't say the same for my bank account). 
Last week I happened to find myself skipping out of Harvey Nichols with a new pair of Senso loafers swinging from my arm- oops. The only thing preventing my post-splurge guilt  is the fact I'd been cradling them at work for so long. It only seemed fair I give them a permanent place in my life...
A couple of days later I came home to an exciting delivery from Stevie Rose Ray containing a brand new addition to my watch collection- the Daniel Wellington Sheffield, and it's been an almost permanent fixture to my wrist ever since.

A few months ago I told myself I'd start buying more colour in an attempt to brighten my life.
Hahahahahah. Good one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment