Tuesday 16 September 2014

O U T F I T // A coat isn't a coat unless it's a duvet

As routine I thought I'd start with a disclaimer- I have never once managed to look well presented at any fashion week event.
Ever. I'm so envious of those who can stand all weather conditions, bustling photographers and the crazed rush to
shows, because I honestly have no idea how they do it! I take one tube journey (yes, I'm yet to have my own fashion
week driver okay fancy pants) and I look as though I've run a marathon. And not in that sexy glowing way, more like
that "Oh dear Lord did you die?" Kinda way... This was how I felt pretty much all day. Guzzling pret sandwhiches
and still discovering the crumbs hours later in the presence of elite fashion babes. Not a great look. I also don't 
take a good photo. Put me in front of the lens and I have a complete meltdown, so luckily for me Slawek managed
to sneak in a few shots when I wasn't paying attention! 
Embarrassingly the majority of my outfit is from Zara who are my absolute heroes when  staring despairingly at my empty
clothes rail and full laundry basket. I wandered in there the other day and fell head over heels for this cream coat 
(bought in a size large of course)! I finally found a collarless winter coat without costing me a years rent! Hurrah! 
The calf hair slides however are from Topshop, and the watch from Simon Carter (borrowed stolen from my boyfriend).

Images by Slawomir Jarocki   

1 comment:

  1. You have such a great sense of style <3 would love for you to check out my latest outfits xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete