Wednesday 2 July 2014

L I F E S T Y L E // Unexpected paradise

Working through the summer continues to leave me longing for tropical shores, so stumbling across the Barbican's conservatory was a little welcome taste of paradise. A warm leafy green central London is just the ticket to shake away the holiday blues, and wandering amongst the pools of carp and exotic cacti helped me to briefly forget my own travels are almost three months away! Next stop- Kew gardens with my closest girls for picnics, cupcakes and English tea!

2 comments:

  1. OHHHHH I'm so jealous you actually managed to get in! It seems every time I go to the Barbican, their conservatory is closed. It looks glorious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! Try on a Sunday- they usually open it when they don't have weekend events :)

      Delete