Thursday 17 July 2014

E A T // La cave a Fromage/ Brompton food market

I'm pretty sure that if it weren't for food, I'd never get up in the morning. My whole day revolves around food and if I'm not eating it, I'm thinking about it.
My housemates and I used to spend time cooking joint meals together only to sit down in front of a cooking show and salivate over the food on TV instead of our own...
Since graduating however I feel as though I've suddenly turned into a 60 year old woman trapped in a 23 year old body. Not only did I spend my precious evenings shopping for carpets this week (yes, carpets), my best friends and I have begun to trade in our evening drinks and nights out for over-indulgent lunches.
Finally my dream of being a lady who lunches has come true!
First stop of course had to be La Cave à Fromage in South Kensington (anywhere with a name like cave of cheese has to be amazing)! I definitely wasn't disappointed. After feasting on platters of cheese and cured meats washed down with champagne, my overly stuffed body was in dire need of nutrition. Five minutes later and a brisk walk round the corner and we found ourselves hidden in the secret garden of Brompton Food Market guzzling fruit smoothies and nursing a severe cheese hangover. 
If only lunch dates could take place every day! 
For now, 
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment