Monday 16 June 2014

P R E S S / Interview with Juniper Journal!

A few months ago my final degree collection was shot by the lovely girls at Juniper Journal!
I find it so interesting to watch how others style and direct my designs. As a designer you spend so long pouring over your work and imagining it in a certain way/ worn by a certain person that in the end that's all you see. Watching others work with it and interpreting it in their own way can admittedly be slightly painful (it's your baby after all), but also so enlightening.
I milled around the shoot in East London (mostly helping myself to their spread of strawberries), but also just watching in awe as the editor Sam directed the girls to recreate that exact image she had in her mind. 
I'll share all the images with you in the near future, but for now here's an interview with me from this month's edition. I still find it strange reading someone's interpretation of me, and I have to say Sam makes me sound a lot cooler than I really am (although I'm definitely not complaining)!
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment