Monday 6 January 2014

We all get older

We're only six days into the new year, but those six days have been an emotional one. No one wishes for bad news at any time of the year, least so now. It's strange to think it'll be my birthday next week- to be honest I haven't thought much about it until now. I was thinking earlier how strange it is that as I grow a year older, her life will be closer to ending. But I guess that's just the way the world works. I also know for a fact that if I told her this she'll tell me off for being so pessimistic and will go on to tell me how wonderful being in your twenties is!
I used to be afraid of growing older, but I don't think I am anymore. If the last few years are anything to go by, the rest of my twenties are going to be incredible!

(Above- a wish list of all the things I would treat myself to this year if I were either very rich or an incredible thief)


No comments:

Post a Comment