Wednesday 22 January 2014

Tidy room, tidy mind


I've been finding it a real struggle the last few months to really find time to post. Being a student and doing coursework/ making a final collection may have felt like the most time consuming and stressful time ever, but honestly, nothing compares to working life.
Even experiencing a rare glimpse of daylight feels like a God send during this 12-13 hour long days. 
Anyway, all you students out there, appreciate the daylight and that extra half hour of free time, because it won't be there for long...
On the plus side though, during my weekends I've been re-decorating my bedroom. My mind is so pre-occupied (planning every day down to the last second), that re-painting everything pure white and throwing three quarters of my belongings away feels amazing.
Tidy room tidy mind right?
I'll be sure to post more regularly when my life is in order. For now though, bear with me!
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment