Monday 8 September 2014

L I F E S T Y L E // Goodbye July and August!

Blogging seems like quite an alien thing to be doing after almost two months absence. My time spent away from the digital world (well..apart from social media obvs) has left me feeling like an 80 year old with an ipad. This whole wifi malarky is all well and good, but what the hell do I do with it?...
I feel like I've abandoned my poor little blogspot in favour of flatpack furniture and dulux, but I am pleased to say that after eight weeks we are finally moved in and unpacked. Pheww.
It's only been two months, but my God has it been busy. I thought it fitting therefore for my first post back to be a little insight into my summer. July and August feel like a million years ago now and I can't for the life of me remember what the hell happened, but by the looks of it it consisted of mainly food and flowers. Sounds about right...

No comments:

Post a Comment