Thursday 2 January 2014

Septum Beauts



It feels as though I've been waiting for this moment for a lifetime! My septum piercing has finally stopped hurting (there were a lot a moments where started to question whether it was actually worth the pain).. But now it's all healed and lovely, and I've never been more pleased!

Now I seem to have accumulated a never ending list of fancy septum hoops and clickers- for some reason the majority of the clickers I fell in love with are ridiculously overpriced, so you can imagine how excited I was when I came across Ben's Jewellery Creations on Etsy.

There are so many beautiful designs that I feel I'll be buying them all year, but I chose two of my favourites here- I love how eye catching they are whilst still having that minimal feel to them. Ugh they're so perfect, I feel like an impatient child waiting for payday to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment